|BrandLandtek||Valid untillong term effective||Latest update2014-06-09 10:16|
Sound Level Meter SL-5868P
Widely used to test the sound level of environment, machinery, vehicle, ship and other noise. For industrial environmental protection, construction, health care, teaching and research department.
* Permits choice “A”, “C” , “F” weighting and “Fast” / “Slow” response times.
* Offers 4 measurement parameters: Lp (sound level); Leq (Equivalent Continuous A Sound Level ); Lmax ( Maximum Sound Level) and LN (Percent of all readings over alarm value set ).
* DC output :1 0 m V / d B.
* Can memorize 30 groups of measurement results and measuring conditions.
* Auto range selection and digital display with no guessing errors.
* Use “USB data output” and “RS-232 data output” to connect with PC.