Our temporary pool fence/fencing are deigned according to the Australian Standard A.S. 1926.1-2012 – Swimming Pool Safety.
Temporary pool fence are installed around the swimming pools or spas for some security purpose.
- In the swimming pool construction site: enclose dangerous areas and prevent unauthorized access and protect workers' security.
- In the commercial or private swimming pool or spas: prevent kids or pets from accessing or falling off when filled with waters.
TPFI-01: Temporary pool fencing for construction site enclosure.
TPFI-02: Temporary pool fencing for swimming pool protection.
WHY CHOOSE OUR TEMPORARY POOL FENCING？
- Comply with council pool fencing regulations and Australian standards.
- Supply temporary protection and enclosure while waiting permanent fencing.
- Excellent children and pet protection.
- Smooth surface without any no burrs and sharp edges for safe installation and use.
- 360° hand full welding for optimum strength.
- Flattened pipe for easy welding and transporting.
- Plastic feet are available for star pickets fastening.
- Meal plate feet can be bolt down for further protection.
TPFI-03: Flattened pipe for easy welding and transporting.
TPFI-04: All the temporary pool fencing complies with Australian laws and standards.
TPFI-05: 360° full welding for optimum strength.
TPFI-06: Bolt-down design for further protection.