|BrandSWOT||Valid untillong term effective||Latest update2014-11-30 12:35|
CO2 surgical equipment
SWOT Offers the most extensive line of laser systems and delivery devices, for hospital setting using, tailored to meet a variety of clinical needs.
Our newly developed ultra-pulse CO2 Surgical System model ML030-CD, which is specially designed to minimize accidental exposure to hazardous radiation.
1. Ultra-pulse laser with less skin damage, high security.
2. Treatment's time is short and quick recovery.
3. Pilot beam intensity adjustable
4. Ultra pulse duration 0.0002S
5. Char-free in Ultra-pulse
6. Liquid crystal display
7. Memory keeping function
8. On time & off time adjustable
9. Safety protection and automatic alarm system.
Laser Type: (Sealed-off) CO₂laser tube
Mode Structure: TEMOO
Power to tissue: 0.5~30W
Ultra-pulse Peak Power: 800W
Ultra-pulse Frequency: 1~500Hz
Ultra-pulse Duration:(on-time) 10~1000ms
Laser Operation Modes: CW, Pulse, Ultra-pulse
Tissue Exposure Modes: Continuous, Single pulse, Repeat pulse
Pilot Beam: 3mW (650nm diode) adjustable
Articulated Arm: 7 joint spring-balances articulated arm
Working Radius: 130cm
Cooling System: Closed Loop Liquid
Electrical Requirement: 220V AC 50Hz/ 110V AC 60Hz