|Valid untillong term effective
||Latest update2015-04-02 14:58
Flat Wire Conveyor Belt
Flat wire conveyor belts, constructed of cross rods and flat metal strips, can provide an open mesh with flat surface, endless splicing, easy air circulation, excellent fluid drainage as well as ease of cleaning. Meanwhile, they are easy to maintain just replacing the section that is damaged or worn down.
Two styles of belt edges:
The selvages the flat wire conveyor belts are available in clinched edge and welded edge as shown in the picture:
- Large open area for excellent air circulation.
- Optional side plates, reinforcing links and flights.
- Strong edge avoids snagging or catching even there are conveyor protrusions.
- Low maintenance.
- Suitable for friction or sprocket drive.
- Anti-slipping and last for years if used well.
- Durable structure prevents belt from deforming under heavy loads.
- Food baking, cooling and freezing, etc.
- Chemical industry.
- Agricultural farming and harvesting.
- Being used in discharging tower at ports.
- Sorting, sieving and waste handling system.
- Washing, drying, painting and transferring.
- Acting as matting and drag mats.