|Valid untillong term effective
||Latest update2018-08-06 15:18
Mesh Grease Filter
Mesh Grease Filter
Mesh grease filter is a kind of range hood filter installed in a range hood for catching oil smoke and purifying the air. Mesh grease filter has knitted, expanded, welded stainless steel, aluminum or galvanized wire mesh panel and enclosed by either sturdy aluminum or galvanized frame. Handles can also be riveted on the frame for easy removal. Inside the grease filter, there are multiple layers of filtering strips to help accelerate the filtering speed at a minimum resistance.
- Made of quality stainless steel, aluminum and galvanized steel welded, knitted, expanded wire mesh filtering pad and sturdy frames.
- Rustproof and corrosion-resistant surface makes grease filters durable.
- Withstand higher temperature in harsh environment.
- Higher air purification, low resistance, good ventilation performance.
- Convenient to assemble and remove with handles.
- Easy to wash with flowing water and detergent.
- Save electricity, no noise.
- Easy to maintain.
- Economical in price.
- Material: stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized steel.
- Filter depth: 23mm - 50mm.
- Construction: knitted, welded, expanded style pad and aluminum frame.
- Handle style: bail handles (the main style), lock handle, rigid handles, pull-and-push handles.
- Rated velocity: 2.5m/s.
- Initial resistance at RV (Pa): 22 - 37.
- Package: packed in plastic films and then into carton with five to six mesh grease filters.
- Purification efficiency: 90% - 96%.
Mesh Grease Filter Specification
||Actual size (W × H) (mm)
||Airflow rate (m3/s)
||242 × 242
||289 × 289
||293 × 293
||369 × 369
||394 × 394
||395 × 394
||445 × 216
||445 × 445
||495 × 241
||495 × 394
||495 × 495
||594 × 594
||598 × 598
||620 × 394
||620 × 495
Mesh grease filters are commonly installed in standard range hood. They are usually used in domestic kitchen, commercial restaurant kitchen for catching grease oil.
Mesh grease filters require cleaning regularly. It is recommended to be cleaned once a week. When cleaning the grease filter, it can be soaked in hot water, washed by flowing water or washed in automatic dishwasher.