|BrandASLI||Valid untillong term effective||Latest update2018-05-21 09:52|
Temperature Ageing Room
Walk in tnvironmental temperature ageing room, large capacity high temperature test chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all types of big test samples, such as electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
Walk in Environmental Temperature Ageing Room Technical Parameters:
|Inner Dimensions(cm)||Customers designated space size and design|
|Temperature Range||RT+10℃~80℃(80℃ ~150℃ is optional)|
|Indication Resolution / Distribution Uniformity of Temperature||0.1℃ /±2.5℃;|
|Control Accuracy of Temperature||±0.5℃;|
|Temperature Rising Speed Rate||Temperature rising speed: approx. 0.1~3.0 (℃/min)|
|Cooling System|| Refrigeration by compressor,
according to customer’s requirements
|Protection Devices||Fuse-free switch, overloading protection switch for compressor, high and low voltage coolant protection switch, over-temperature protection switch, fuses, fault warning system|
|Optional Accessories||Slope for cart , Recorder|
|Compressor||French Tecumseh Brand, Germany Bizer Brand|
|Power||AC 380 V,50/60HZ ,3∮ 5 Lines|
Large Capacity High Temperature Test Chamber Features:
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips and plane. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-paned viewing window for observation of sample under test,with interior lights
3. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
4. French Tecumseh is used as compressor, with environment friendly refrigeration R23, R404A
5. LCD display screen, capable of displaying set point and actual values at the same time
6. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or ramp rates control of temperature.
7. Casters are provided for ease of mobility, with strong positioning screws.