Horse panel shelters with 16 gauge galvanized steel tubing
Horse panel shelters provide horses a cool shade and protect them from sunshine & rain in summer or snow in winter. Horse panel shelters have sturdy structure to withstand strong exterior breaking force. The shelters can be stable or permanent. They can be built in the open field, livestock stalls, barns and farms.
- Can be permanent or flexible.
- Provide horses and other livestock enough shade.
- Sturdy structure.
- Easy to be erected.
- Easy assembly and disassembly with tools.
- Material: heavy duty steel.
- Pipe thickness: 1.6mm - 1.8mm.
- Finish: hot-dipped galvanized.
- Panel dimension (H × W): 8' × 12', 8' × 16', 8' × 22', 12' × 12', 12' × 24', 18' × 18', etc.
- Livestock farms.
- Horse barns and stalls.
- Horse stables.
- In the open air.