Home > Buy > Mould Manufacturer > Other Mould > Purchase details > Boxes Mold

Boxes Mold

Starting time:2013-01-15 01:21
Quotation deadline:Long-term
Views:2 Times

Remaining : long term
Already 0 Quotes (Quote after login)

Basic requirements

Purchase sample map

  • Purchase details

    Ni Hao! Greetings from Pakistan Qadbros Engineering (Pvt) Ltd, Lahore Pakistan intends to purchase Mold Boxes for one our three foundries in Pakistan. To know more about our company visit our website shown in our business card Please send your offers for the specification given below as soon as possible. Specifications for Mold Boxes: No. Name Qty. Material 1 Jolt squeeze molding box, inner size 774 by 570 by 120/120 25 QT-450 2 Jolt squeeze molding box, inner size 730 by 620 by 150/130 15 QT-450 3 Jolt squeeze molding box, inner size 1067 by 1118 by 305/661 6 QT-450 Price: FOB China & CFR Karachi Pakistan (Offer both is a MUST) Payment: 30% TT remaining 70% by L/C Inspection: Pre shipment Qadbros Inspection Mandatory Packing: Seaworthy Delivery time Please inform Please send your offers latest by 26th June 2012. Any offer received after this date will not be accepted for evaluation. If your specifications and price is much to our liking, I will come personally to China 1st week of July 2012 and visit your factory and sign the purchase contract.

    Buyer Information







    I still want to buy

    • Are you looking for...
    • Household Appliance Produc

      Quantity:Mass

      Release time:2014-10-20

      Deadline:Long term

      Purchase type:Other Mould

      Already quoted:0 Article

      Ac********************************************d.

      Long term
      Quote now
    • Release time:2014-09-02

      Deadline:Long term

      Purchase type:Other Mould

      Already quoted:0 Article

      Che******nt

      Long term
      Quote now
    • Precision stamping

      Quantity:Mass

      Release time:2014-09-01

      Deadline:Long term

      Purchase type:Other Mould

      Already quoted:0 Article

      MAH****************************************d.

      Long term
      Quote now
    • hope for productive cooper

      Quantity:Mass

      Release time:2014-07-17

      Deadline:Long term

      Purchase type:Other Mould

      Already quoted:0 Article

      Mod**********************************td

      Long term
      Quote now
    • PU directly injection moul

      Quantity:Mass

      Release time:2014-03-31

      Deadline:Long term

      Purchase type:Other Mould

      Already quoted:0 Article

      Lib***************.

      Long term
      Quote now